Restorative Health and Wellness
- Specializing in Medical Massage- Headache/Migraine/TMJ pain/stiff neck/upper and lower back pain/limited range of motion/Plantar Fasciitis/Healthy Foot Practitioner/etc
- No Tips Accepted
- Scent FREE environment
- Hypoallergenic laundry detergent used to clean sheets
- Hypoallergenic massage lotion
- Ask about our 65 and older massage rates!
- Lower rates are available when you join our Restorative Wellness Club, along with giving you great benefits!
- *ALLERGY ALERT* For the safety and comfort of all who enter this space, we have decided to become a fragrance and allergen free zone. You can help us maintain this as a safe zone by washing off any perfumes or scented lotions before entering, refrain from using scented hair and body products. We appreciate your help in keeping our space safe for everyone. We are happy to reschedule your appointment should you arrive wearing such products, thank you.
- We now accept HSA and FSA cards. Please note before using: Massage therapy is qualified when authorized by a physician confirming that massage therapy is prescribed as treatment of a specific medical condition. The physician should also include the frequency and duration of the therapy. Please retain the prescription or other order with your tax records. Massage therapy for general health does not qualify as a medical expense.
TMJ pain and Headache reduction class
90-minute class teaching you the reasons behind dysfunction and pain in the jaw, face, head, and neck. Giving you hands on self-massage techniques to use at home. Go home with a handout on the class, so you remember what to do!
$40 per person, 5-10 people per class.
Single Session Rates
Your sessions are hand tailored based on your needs and the goals of your care. Your session may be a combination of Neuromuscular Therapy/relaxation/therapeutic massage.
Tune-Up, Fix-it Sessions-
If you have one area or spot that needs “fixing,” come in for a “Tune-Up/Fix-It Session.” The focus is on reducing pain, and breaking spasms in one specific area of your body.
$45.00 20-minute massage
45-minute Corrective/Pain Relief Sessions
When your condition or needs are focused on relieving or rehabbing a specific injury, post-surgery, or condition.
$80.00 45-minute massage
90-minute Corrective/Pain Relief Sessions
When your condition or needs are focused on relieving or rehabbing a specific injury, post-surgery, or condition. Medical massage blended with superb relaxing technique.
$165 90-minute massage