Chicken thighs baked in coconut cream to preserve the juiciness of the meat. Baked in a 450* oven for an hour, making the chicken skin crispy, like it has been fried!
- 8 pieces Chicken Thighs bone-in, skin on
- 33 oz Coconut Cream Aroy-D Pure Coconut Cream, 33.8 Fluid Ounce
- Salt sprinkle over chicken
- Pepper sprinkle over chicken, omit if AIP
Place chicken thighs, skin up, in a casserole dish.
Pour coconut cream over chicken until it reaches the skin. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake in a 450* oven for 60 minutes, or until the skin is crispy brown.
Pour drippings into a saucepan and use a stick blender until smooth and fat is integrated into a sauce. Over medium heat thicken with a small amount of arrowroot starch/cornstarch/potato starch. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
AIP version: omit rice, pepper, potato starch and cornstarch
Enjoy Your baked chicken thighs and gravy with sushi rice or baked sweet potatoes!
- 2 cups Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 30 grinds Pepper Omit AIP
- 1 tbls Fish Sauce Red Boat brand
Combine all ingredients into a 3 cup glass measuring cup.
Use stick blender until well integrated and emulsified.
Dip your favorite vegetables in this creamy vinaigrette! Spread on your hamburger pattie!